[pianotech] OT: CA Glue

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 7 18:08:08 MDT 2010

I don't know if it's common knowledge, or I'm dreaming, but I thought I heard that C/A
( crazy glue ) was actually developed for the medical profession, to be used for
gluing cuts and such in the field where stitching wasn't practical. Not sure if in
fact this was the reason, or just to make it easier to close a wound without
having the problem stitching causes .  If you have ever used C/A, and got some
on your fingers, you know how well it holds.  Apparently, quite a some time ago,
a very young boy somewhere in the USA, was playing with a tube of C/Glue, and
got it on his fingers. He then rubbed his eyes. Took Dr.s a very long time , using
Acetone, I think, to get his eye lids open.         ---Scary.---

Carl / Winnipeg, Ca.