[pianotech] Baldwin R question

Floyd Gadd fgadd at brandonu.ca
Tue Sep 7 06:06:44 MDT 2010

The strings broken at the tuning pin makes me wonder if the do-it-yourselfer is still at work.

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter

Quote:
The strings that have broken in the last month are among the ones I have replaced six months ago, and they have all broken at the bridge pin (speaking length) termination, rather than the agraffe, as was the case with the original strings that broke. The replacement strings are from Schaff,