[pianotech] The memorial day Mystery tool Quiz .....lol

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 22:30:20 MDT 2010

 Ho hum well...,ok,Time to change the thread to.......
  Was mystery tool quiz now dissolved into a  flood of naval Alcohol comments and gross
  mis understandings and what were we talking about anyway?  You guys are the best. Ok, well, I did call it memorial day, so I got lost first.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales