[pianotech] The memorial day Mystery tool Quiz .....lol

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 21:49:21 MDT 2010

On 9/6/2010 8:05 PM, John Ross wrote:
> I must have misread, your naval comment. :-(
> Bad habit of mine, misreading.

It was a joke, bud. I could have likely gotten away with the pun in
person, but text posting screws it up big time with the spelling.

A categorical bummer, ipso facto, and quod erat demonstratum. What I
think I said in response to what I think you said isn't necessarily what
you think I said in response to what you think you said. All told, I
think we ought to meet in the middle for a beer and make it all better.
We can pick on Conrad, who, I think, will play along just fine.

Ron N