[pianotech] Truth in Advertising (OT)

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 17:40:19 MDT 2010

Happy birthday, Israel. Welcome to old-farthood, and the genteel community
of altecockers.

Paul

In a message dated 9/6/2010 3:02:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
custos3 at comcast.net writes:

Noah,

1. It's a local (they can change the name from "GG" to  "G" but it's still
a local...)
2. It goes from nowhere to nowhere.
3.  Maybe when they changed it from "GG" to "G" they got some new subway
cars -  because in my time the GG line had the oldest, most decrepit cars in
the BMT  system. Some still had wicker seats and big overhead fans when the
IND was  getting air-conditioned trains on the E and F lines.

But I suppose all  of this is ancient history - you know, Mayors Wagner,
Lindsay and  such...

Israel Stein
(entering old-farthood none too gracefully -  birthday today, eligible for
Social Security)