[pianotech] The memorial day Mystery tool Quiz .....lol

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 17:36:27 MDT 2010

 Ok...Give up? The Hammond TRIM-O-SAW.  It was used to cut lead type face for lin-0-type machines.  They are on line for sale everywhere in various conditions from $80.00 on up.  My kind a tool and price. So as I said...there must be thousands going to waste out there.  This one cam from a print museum for ........ready.........$200.00.
  It can come with many handy dandy attachments too.  The table moves like as smooth as a top.
  Oh, I've been informed...its not memorial day. dang

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales