[pianotech] Jig for loose hammer head felts-All hail GORILLA glue!

lee innocent ljinno at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:04:56 MDT 2010

Hello Listees
Thankyou all for your responses, but this was the trickiest job ive done for
a long time.
Tried ca glue, titebond, vice grips, all to no avail, so when my patience
ran out, (after pulling out all my hair)
 I made this little jig which did the trick simply with no complications and
used Gorilla glue.
Gorilla glue is AMAZING stuff, will glue anything. Highly recommended.
regards
Lee