[pianotech] Tuning levers-final shameless commerce-I promise this time

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Sep 4 07:44:58 MDT 2010

Dear listees,

Shameless commerce dept. here. The advertisement for my CF tuning levers will be starting in the October Journal Marketplace page. Until then I am offering the last two levers from this production run at a reduced rate for you, my special list compadres . Think of it as a Roncoesque introductory offer ----- only not at $19.99 !
  I have some nice reviews from two of our list crew members on the site. Thanks for your indulgence and  please call or email off list .
 Tom Driscoll

http://www.tomdriscollpianoservice.com/tools.html