[pianotech] wrong wound string

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 4 06:09:33 MDT 2010

  Brian,

There may very well be a workable method to repair this string, but why
open that can of worms? The party responsible for the error needs to
receive effective negative feedback - how else can they learn? And you
need to keep the responsibility for the quality of the string where it
belongs - in THEIR lap, not yours. If we all just silently fixed our
supplier's mistakes, they'd really be justified in saying "Gee, we've
never had that problem before!"

just my 2c

Mike