[pianotech] New Ronsen Price list and genral info

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Thu Sep 2 22:03:38 MDT 2010

I have also used Dale for my last job. Very pleased with the hammers and the personalized service.

It was a Yamaha C7 for a music professor. New shanks, hammers, a fine regulation and tuning.

 Below is the comment she made.

"I got to listen to the piano last week, and it was just beautiful. It
 has the pearly sound of  a real quality piano now.  Thanks for your
 meticulous work."
 Janet

Thanks Dale,

Jack Houweling