[pianotech] Beyond Hope

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 17:09:33 MDT 2010

Old Arabic saying: pray to Allah, but tie your camel.

In a message dated 9/2/2010 5:15:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chiptuthill at yahoo.com writes:

I went today to examine a "smoke" damaged piano. At least that was the
description. When I arrived the Pastor explained that the lid was open during
the fire. The building was totally gutted. The firemen soaked the piano
destroying the instrument. The piano, a ~20 y.o. Young Chang G185 was a total
loss. Unfortunately the church had no insurance on the building or its
contents. I did not charge for my time, asking only the pastor recommend my
services to others.  The photo's tell the sad tale.

Chip Tuthill
Tuthill's Piano Service
Mancos. CO