[pianotech] the question I had yesterday

Bruce Browning - The Piano Tuner justpianos at our.net.au
Thu Sep 2 07:25:59 MDT 2010

Marshall,
If I get you right you don't want epoxy in the hole where the pin goes, or
the fall won't open once it's set.
Screw one bracket onto the piano without the fall attached, then feed that
end of the fall onto the pin and lower the other end into place with the
bracket attached. You should now be able to screw the second end on by
holding the fall in place.
Course I may be wrong, but your not giving us much to go by. Good luck.