[pianotech] New Ronsen Price list and genral info

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 13:11:04 MDT 2010

    Hi All
 First from Ray and I... thanks for all the support over the last year or so.

 A couple of notes:
   The Ronsen wholesale Price list is no longer displayed on line.
   A for technicians only Price list can be had by e-mailing me Erwinspiano at aol.com

 Also there are new parts and services available.
  We now offer pre-hanging and custom strike weight prep services on all Ronsen hammers. see Dale
  Abel shanks for Steinway And Mason and Hamlin, Yamaha and others.
  All Tokiwa parts available for your jobs as well.

 For Wholesale Price list, List of services,felt choices and parts.  E-mail me privately and I'll send one out.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers...