[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 31 15:00:45 MDT 2010

Well, I guess Paul sent his response while I was typing my comments
below. After reading Paul's 4:43 PM post, I feel quite sorry that I
stuck my nose into this verbal minefield.

Where the heck is that "retrieve" key on my keyboard?   :-(

Terry Farrell

......backtracking slowly with tail between legs........