[pianotech] alternate universe available - serious inquiries only

Wim Blees tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 22:56:31 MDT 2010

Susan.

While old Vose pianos were pretty good instruments, and they did have some interesting design features,
from a technician's point of view, in the Midwest, for the most part, they're nothing more than an old upright, worth little or nothing to the average consumer.

Wim

Sent from my HTC PURE™, a Windows® phone from AT&T