[pianotech] How come?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 17:15:45 MDT 2010

Have you considered that it may be a function of pin setting technique? In my own experience if I set the pins too heavily in the high treble, those notes will be sharp at the next tuning. Most people don't pound the high treble so I try to set the pins more lightly.

Tom Cole

Granted, sometimes I don't pay as much attention to the last couple of notes as I should, but it is very consistent. All the notes are always flat. Bad hammer technique would not be so consistent.

Wim