[pianotech] which Allen wrenches to carry

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 14:24:18 MDT 2010

Barbara,

Glad to hear that there is another out there like me.  I don't think I will ever have a perfect tool kit, but even after more years than you, I keep trying.  I have a little pouch that was a store set and I am sure it is still lurking in the bottom of my kit, though can't say when I used it last.  It is like my nose bolt problem:  I won't think about it until I am cornered and need to.

William