[pianotech] mildew

Robert Casper bcasper at cox.net
Wed Oct 20 07:59:13 MDT 2010

http://www.ultraodorsgonestore.com/store/SearchResult.aspx

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Douglas Gregg
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:16 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] mildew

I have used a product for removing odors that is great. It is used for smoke
residues after a fire. I used it for that and it worked very well. The smell
did not come back later. I have a S&S grand  that was in a fire and the top
was half burned off. The parts are in my house and barn and there is no
residual odor. The product is Odor Gone. It comes in a small tub like a
cottage cheese container. Just remove the lid and place the tub in the area
where there are odors and it sucks them out. In an upright piano, just put
it in the bottom of the piano. This product is used in museums after a fire,
so it is safe and has no strong odor or its own.

The product can be found on the web or call 888-636-7292. I have no
affiliation with the company. I am just a satisfied customer.

Douglas Gregg