[pianotech] Interesting find

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 22:51:16 MDT 2010

On 10/19/2010 9:05 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:
> On 10/19/2010 7:26 PM, Roger Gable wrote:
>> Ron,
>> Could you elaborate on your comment? I'm not sure from what position
>> your coming from.
>
> There are a number of folks sitting around the dining room table
> speculating on what that noise is they hear on the porch. They can sit
> there forever safely speculating, or someone can get off their butt and
> look out the window. Guess which is most likely.
>
> Corollary: Least likely of all, is someone opening the door to check,
> and directly exposing themselves to what's there.

Oh, and I neglected to mention-
Corollary #2: Any information gleaned by looking out the window, or
through direct confrontation by opening the door, will be rejected by
those still sitting at the table if it fails to correspond to their
collective speculations.

Having mentioned this though, we likely won't see it on this topic now.
  But it'll be back soon enough, so stay alert.

Ron N