[pianotech] bridge notching machines - search-able title

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 19:26:59 MDT 2010

That's helpful.  And how does the indexing work?  Is it an eyeball thing or
do you have some more precise method.  I recall seeing the notcher at the
Charles Walter factory and it somehow (don't recall now) indexed off of an
adjacent bridge pin hole, though my memory is a bit fuzzy.  Might be worth a
trip to KC just for this.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com