[pianotech] Stunningly OT, but something Susan would have enjoyed.

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 22:21:41 MDT 2010

Horace,

That truly is a classic - I can't believe that hasn't been passed around
before!  Stunningly OT was a very apt title.

I noticed a priestly collar on the "Flatuloso di Mano" virtuoso  I was
wondering if maybe that competence was a requirement in certain seminaries!

You had all three of us laughing hysterically.  Thank you.

I am now in tears, imagining how Susan would have reacted.

Don Mannino