[pianotech] ideas on mileage

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Oct 12 23:44:13 MDT 2010

I guess it's also a matter of local perspective.  Where I live, driving 100 miles round trip is still considered local...  :-)  I do that going up in the mountains to tune for a high school up there.  I didn't even consider a mileage charge because I didn't think it was that far away to begin with...  I mean, I could see the mountain from my house. ;-)

Regards,

Rob McCall