[pianotech] OT; ferrules; was Of Chisels

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Oct 12 06:57:52 MDT 2010

David -
My apologies.  The "getting posted" was solely my error, obviously,
as we don't have an official moderator, and I'm usually one who
shares your annoyance with careless subjecting. I was responding to
what came right before, from Ron and Paul (not related to Ron Paul,
that I know of). If the thread itself had been less substantial, it
might have been derailed by the temporary levity, but it didn't
happen, too much. In fact, it was probably a useful pause in the
intensity.  I'm still catching up with the real posts, but, yes,
that's why we invented OT. Sorry.

I missed the "bridal" - "bridle" episode and I would have supported
your corrective impulse.  I am certainly relieved that your head has
grown back.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY