[pianotech] Of Chisels

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 16:12:39 MDT 2010

Good on you, Susan!

Paul

In a message dated 10/11/2010 5:07:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
skline at peak.org writes:

On  10/11/2010 2:53 PM, _PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_
(mailto:PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com)  wrote:
But they'll still be happy to sell you a  warranty package--very short
term, I'm told. If I remember correctly. Which  I don't. Something having to do
with axons...:-)
Speaking of axons, at  just over 5 months in convalescence, I'm now about
95% recovered from Guillain  Barre Syndrome (Miller Fisher Variant) and I'm
tuning pianos again.

Axons, live forever!

Actually, I probably didn't lose any  axons, just a whole cartload of
myelin sheath.

Jumped in at the deep  end of the pool, two concert tunings the first day
back at work, and they were  durable. Survival happens.

Susan  Kline