[pianotech] Of Chisels

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 11:35:22 MDT 2010

The flat sides of the stone wheel. One side is a coarse grit and the
other is a fine grit. After that the leather lap. Does a real good job.

I fully realize there are less expensive ways to sharpen a chisel or
whatever. But for those of us who for whatever reason do not have the
natural skills to sharpen by hand, the Tormek unit really does provide
a great avenue for keeping cutting tools very sharp.

Terry Farrell