[pianotech] Of Chisels

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Oct 10 19:14:56 MDT 2010

I was initially skeptical when I saw Terry's comments about using the
side of the wheel for flattening the backs, since I was thinking in
terms of the do-nots when using a fast wheel, but I went to the
Tormek website and found some discussions and further links, so here:

http://www.hocktools.com/

http://www.tormek.com/forum/index.php?topic=1047.0

David Skolnik