[pianotech] PTG Journal

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:24:56 MDT 2010

I got mine by mail several days ago; I downloaded it last weekend.
The mailed copy comes with the October 2010 Supplement, 44 pages of revised
Bylaws, Council and Board Minutes, etc. It can take a bit more time for the
staff (Journal & Home Office) to prepare all this necessary stuff, and for
the printer to print and mail this "extra" stuff along to us all.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine RPT