[pianotech] Of Chisels - sharpening

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Oct 9 09:27:15 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been using the Surgi-Sharp system available through wapin.com that
attaches to my belt sander.  It works fast and gets my chisels really
really sharp extremely quickly.

Paul

From:
David Skolnik <davidskolnik at optonline.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
10/09/2010 10:20 AM
Re: [pianotech] Of Chisels - sharpening

David B -
re: sharpening.  There are many methods and treatises out there.  The link
I posted:

http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/

has an exhaustive and fascinating section on sharpening.

David S