[pianotech] (reggaepass at aol.com)est, Vol 24, Issue 35

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 13:29:41 MDT 2010

>Alan, I would tune it in the morning just in case your 1:00 p.m. opening
>gets bumped. If it doesn't, check the tuning again at 1:00.

It would be better to tune it the afternoon before when it is around
the conditions for the performance. Tuning in the morning would be a
waste of time due to temp. and humidity changes.

The piano will cool overnight and warm back up for the afternoon.

I'd bet that it won't need much. Don't fight it.  Keep it covered well
and out of direct sunlight.

Regards,

Jon Page