[pianotech] My shop is too small...

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Oct 6 22:37:45 MDT 2010

Scott,

Thank you.

Actually, my mentor started me taking pictures for references and giving
an album to the customer.

Then I thought, why not post them on my website - maybe I'll get more
customers.

I've gotten four new customers because they could see my work before
they really decided to go through with the rebuilds.

This might be a hint for others to post their work - to bring in new,
previously undecided customers.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years