[pianotech] OT: Shop Cleaning/Parts on Sale

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 13:09:47 MDT 2010

William

Have you considered donating the used h/s/f to a pres-school or kindergarden? In Tuscaloosa there is a children's museum. When I visited it one day to talk to them about how a piano works, somehow the idea of using h/s/f as a mobile came up. Over the years I gave them about a dozen sets. The kids have a great time hanging them on fishing lines, and learning how to balance parts. When they are finished, they take them home.

Not only will you make children happy, you can probably "make" more money as a tax deduction, than you can selling them.

Wim