[pianotech] Journal late?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Oct 5 05:47:27 MDT 2010

Dale Erwin wrote :
Hammah man
 Yeah yeah yeah.  I been to your web site and no picture of you... just the tunin hammmah and yer hand.
 Can't buy nuttin from a facelss name. Come on ...spruce it up.
  Using the hammah more and more by the way

  Dale,.
   That's not my hand --- It's  a $10,000  a shoot hand model. I'm sparing no expense in my marketing blitz. I've heard that the one minute rate for Super Bowl ads is under a million this year !

  http://tomdriscollpianoservice.com/tools.html
  www.tomdriscollpianoservice.com