[pianotech] Client Management Software Recommendations

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Oct 5 03:50:05 MDT 2010

Well, if you and others want to keep falling behind, that's ok by me BUT

By a report in Aug 06, 2010 ..............

*The Corporation has gone Open Source
We no longer need to talk about why businesses should turn to Linux and
open-source software. They already have.*

http://www.itworld.com/business/116563/the-corporation-has-gone-open-source

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years