[pianotech] Client Management Software Recommendations

allan at sutton.net allan at sutton.net
Mon Oct 4 18:22:32 MDT 2010

For PtBiz data extraction, contact Izac at
Elance.(inageib at gmail.com)<inageib at gmail.com>

He will ask $100 and you can have all the tables ready to open in Excel,
Google Docs or Openoffice etc.

I know that someone on this list had this done. I wonder if it was useful
enough ?

Allan Sutton, m.mus. RPT
www.pianotechniquemontreal.com