[pianotech] Casters for Yamaha casterless console

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Fri Oct 1 14:47:59 MDT 2010

A number of years ago I made some caster cups for one of those.  Obliviously
it had no wheels but a "cup like device" can be made to fit the iron
"thingies" that are on the bottom of the piano.  Because the (lets call them
cups) are felted on the bottom  the piano can be scootched on the floor
without damage, assuming it is a hardwood floor.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups