[pianotech] Brambach to rebuild?

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Thu Nov 11 22:15:46 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at this 5'8" 1925 Brambach as an educational rebuild.

  http://picasaweb.google.com/moypiano/BrambachCandidate?authkey=Gv1sRgCMTcpY-hhuaqXw#

Not looking to get any money out of it on resale (ok, maybe parts
costs?), just more experience on rebuilding. Asking price is $500. Or
maybe if it turns out nicer than my personal Chickering, I'll just
keep it.

Thoughts? If you have a Google account, you can comment on the
individual photos in a blog-style area under each one if you click on
them first to enlarge.

Jim