[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Nov 2 18:12:57 MDT 2010

Hi,

My best guess is that one piano in ten is close enough for a tuning. All
the others require pitch correction. I build the charge into my fee, so
there are no surprizes. If I have time left over I'll use it to do a little
extra for the instrument.

The nicest part is that this policy tends to eliminate bargain hunters from
my clientel, as the fee is higher than most of the others in the phone book.
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com	http://www.donrose.ca/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716