[pianotech] Memorial day

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Mon May 31 13:16:40 MDT 2010

Ed,
  Well said!
Claude Harding

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Ed Foote
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 1:28 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] Memorial day

Greetings,
      It is Memorial Day and  I once again am reminded of the power of
gratitude.  The more I can empathize with the Union soldier of long ago,
fighting to preserve America,  as well as the Special-Ops team moving in
danger on my behalf, right now,  the more I can appreciate what we have in
this country.  Though I have been in it, and my father, also, I hate that we
need a military, but am thankful that we have the best one available. There
is a fiber in this country shown by those that volunteer, and America needs
to honor them for being willing to serve, lest we find that service has lost
its honor,(remember Vietnam?the late '60's and 70's were kinda rough on
vets).
      There has never been as blessed a group of people as the American
public, nor as free.  Let us pay homage to those that paid far more than any
of us, and remember that the true price of our freedom today is most
accurately measured in flag draped coffins and injured lives that have been
sent totally sideways.  We can do that best by taking care of our vets and
our women and men in uniform today, and never taking our dearly paid for,
incredible, life here in America for granted.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT