[pianotech] Memorial day

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Mon May 31 12:27:40 MDT 2010

 Greetings,
      It is Memorial Day and  I once again am reminded of the power ofgratitude.  The more I can empathize with the Union soldier of long ago, fighting to preserve America,  as well as the Special-Ops team moving in danger on my behalf, right now,  the more I canappreciate what we have in this country.  Though I have been in it, and my father, also, I hate that we need a military, but am thankful that we have the best one available. There is a fiber in this country shown by those that volunteer, and America needs to honor them for being willing to serve, lest we find that service has lost its honor,(remember Vietnam?the late '60's and 70's were kinda rough on vets).
      There has never been asblessed a group of people as the American public, nor as free.  Let uspay homage to those that paid far more than any of us, and rememberthat the true price of our freedom today is most accurately measured in flag draped coffins and injured lives that have been sent totally sideways.  We can do that best by taking care of our vets and our women and men in uniform today, and never taking our dearly paid for, incredible, life here in America for granted.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT