[pianotech] Tax Question maybe OT

ChicagoTuner at aol.com ChicagoTuner at aol.com
Sun May 30 18:10:11 MDT 2010

I receive a letter from the Social  Security Administration annually which
details my 'contributions' into  the system and what my benefits would be
until the system runs into the red,  which it already is this year.  You
should look for this. Also, your  1040 and Form SE should have detail about this.
Otherwise, yes, you send it in  all on one check. David is right when he
says to just make the payments on  time. Unless, you are operating under the
false assumption that there is a  separate account with your name on it and
your money is waiting for you. Your  money is not waiting for you, they
already spent that and more.
Michael
Chicago