[pianotech] Tax Question

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri May 28 03:34:42 MDT 2010

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/27/2010 11:45:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:
>
>     Are we able to deduct TV purchases?  As long, of course, I use it
>     solely for purposes related to our field?
>
> Not exactly. As long as you use it solely for purposes related to
> _your business_. And then, of course.
>
> Paul
I did - because - I use mine, for the most part, for "background" and
"take a break time" - along, with my stereo and combo VCR/DVD player.

Especially, when doing player work - everything is (x 88) - so when I
get tired of repetitive, tedious work and to make sure I don't screw up
something because I've been at it for several hours - I'll look up and
actually watch the movie for a few minutes - that I've played some many
times I almost know it by heart.

As my mentor taught me, if you don't have - something - on in the
background, you will go nutty.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years