[pianotech] Bridal - Bridle

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 27 06:38:12 MDT 2010

For those still interested ;- )

Using a variety of tools including an exacto knife and tweezers, I was able
to successfully remove all traces of the old corks and glue with minimal
damage to two catchers which were easy enough to repair with CA. The whole
job including installing the new straps took a little over an hour. Nowhere
near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Thanks again to all the great suggestions. .and humorous sarcasms ;-)

Peace

Bill

 <http://www.RochesterPianoTuner.com> www.RochesterPianoTuner.com
Restoring harmony to the world, one piano at a time