[pianotech] OT: Behr Bros. upright

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed May 26 18:25:00 MDT 2010

Next Monday I'm removing a c.1900 'Cabinet Grand' from a house
rior to the sale closing.  It is monstrously heavy, heavy.
You could call it a jumbo because it's about 5' tall. It has an interesting
ase feature. It's like a bread box front which cantilevers a rounded
orner to open it up for more sound.
Loose veneer, bridges split, sb cracked, rocker arm action, squirrel catcher.
nique mute rail.
I'll be putting it into my storage unit for a while if anyone has interest.
o me, it's landfill but to someone else it could be a project.
Free to a good home.   Pix upon request next week.
-
Regards,
Jon Page

Jon

I'll take it. With you being close to the ocean, can you just drag it down to the beach, put a 25 hp motor on it, and "drive" it here?  I'll even pay the lock fee in Panama.

Wim