[pianotech] OT: Behr Bros. upright

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed May 26 18:18:59 MDT 2010

Next Monday I'm removing a c.1900 'Cabinet Grand' from a house
prior to the sale closing.  It is monstrously heavy, heavy.

You could call it a jumbo because it's about 5' tall. It has an interesting
case feature. It's like a bread box front which cantilevers a rounded
corner to open it up for more sound.

Loose veneer, bridges split, sb cracked, rocker arm action, squirrel catcher.
Unique mute rail.

I'll be putting it into my storage unit for a while if anyone has interest.
To me, it's landfill but to someone else it could be a project.

Free to a good home.   Pix upon request next week.
--

Regards,

Jon Page