[pianotech] Bridle tape ENDS

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed May 26 16:40:13 MDT 2010

JD, it's good to know that you are not beyond immediate reform!

I don't know if "expeinsive" was a Freudian slip. It may have been a
mere typographical infelicity.  Incidentally, do you think if Sigmund
came home and noticed his wife's dress had ridden up a little, exposing
her petticoat, he might have said "My dear, your Freudian slip is showing"?

I remember your previous kind offer of spear-type leather tape ends.
Sad that so many makers of piano materials have gone.

Ron N, I did indeed think about making tape ends. I asked among various
engineering types at the college where I work, regarding the makng of a
little die cutter from spring steel.  But nothing has ever yet come of it.

Best regards,

David Boyce.