[pianotech] Brass rail

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Wed May 26 11:16:47 MDT 2010

An option I prefer is to replace the brass rail, and install 'modern' butts and flanges. I first saw this in a class taught by Bill Spurlock, and I'm pretty sure there is a detailed description on his website.

I probably just opened myself up for a chapter technical, right Ryan?

Best regards,

Dave Davis, RPT
Renton, WA