[pianotech] Bridal Straps

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 26 08:07:54 MDT 2010

John

I totally agree. Clip ons are not my first choice, but I have used them with
no problems, and if you line them all up nice and neat they can look pretty
good.  I've never needed glue either.

My original question was more about if anyone had ever clipped the bottoms
off the catchers and if they had what tools gave satisfactory results.

I fully intend to do a professional job, whatever that happens to be.

Heading off to the shop in few minutes, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Bill

  _____