[pianotech] HAs anyone seen this Chickering before?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue May 25 21:20:30 MDT 2010

Randy:

Is it a standard action configuration? From the damper line, it looks as if
 not.

Paul

In a message dated 5/25/2010 10:07:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net writes:

Has  anyone seen this symmetric grand before or know the proper name? I've
been  trying to find some information it. It was built in 1887, probably
around 6'.  All belly work done and looks like a decent job along with new
hammers, shanks  and flanges, finish is very nice. Here are some pictures since
they speak  louder than my poor description. I'd appreciate any help you may
have. Also if  someone may know a ball park for the value.

Randy Chastain