[pianotech] Keyslip photo1

"Rafael M. Huberman Muñiz" rafahuberman at prodigy.net.mx
Tue May 25 19:00:58 MDT 2010

Jeannie,
Sorry for the pictures but it is the original paint and the client the
original buyer from Yamaha since knew 26 years ago...
I finished the job without taking it out and my guess after all the
tryouts and all the list comments is that it has either wood dowels or
something like a dovetail joint and that this wood to wood has swolen
out or stuck with glue excess and the only way to take it out is by
force whitch I wouldn't do unless I´m refinishing it.
Thanks anyway,

Rafael Huberman