[pianotech] bridLE straps

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon May 24 13:28:33 MDT 2010

Mr Wyatt, I hardly know what to say to you.

Just, perhaps, to earnestly assure you that I've no desire to be more
than I am. I am so much more already than I used to be - maybe a quarter
as much again as I weighed at the age of 20. So, really, I want to be less.

And, perhaps, to ask why you use more than one question mark at the end
of a sentence?

And, perhaps, to quote Groucho:  "If you were a man, you'd come over
here and knock my teeth out. If you were half a man, you'd come over and
knock half my teeth out".

Best regards,

David Boyce.